Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-RMP Exam Questions and Answers by agatha

Page: 6 / 9

PMI PMI-RMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam
Exam Code: PMI-RMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: agatha
Question 24

The project manager and the risk manager of a new project to develop an application to support autonomous driving are meeting with the sponsor and key stakeholders to discuss the project. During the meeting, it is identified that the transport authority is discussing new traffic regulations for the industry that could be in place before the project ends.

How should the project manager and the risk manager handle this situation?

Options:

A.

Ensure the project complies with the current traffic regulations and laws.

B.

Send a letter to the traffic authority with the general project information.

C.

Perform inquiries on the website of the traffic authority weekly.

D.

Meet with the traffic authority staff in charge of the new regulation.

Discussion
Question 25

During the design phase the project team is exploring various architecture options. After reviewing the results of design pilot, two conflicting infrastructure pieces were identified.

What action should the project manager take?

Options:

A.

Reassess the design for the two pieces.

B.

Escalate the situation and request approval to move forward.

C.

Confirm the results through a second pilot.

D.

Update the assumptions log and assess the risk associated with it.

Discussion
Question 26

An organization with a large computer network identified a potential cyber security threat. Although certain measures were implemented to avoid the risk, the cyber security threat occurs. The measures were partially successful and a new unforeseen risk emerges.

What should the risk owner do?

Options:

A.

Develop an efficient network protection solution quickly to mitigate the risk.

B.

Escalate the case to the risk manager and wait for their instructions.

C.

Conduct an analysis to determine the root cause of the failed response.

D.

Apply a work around to eliminate or mitigate the impact of the threat.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 27

An agriculture government agency faces different challenges with farmers and landlords In implementing its ambitious growth strategy. The agency decided to establish an enterprise risk management unit to identify risks, analyze risks, and provide a handbook showing how to handle the surrounding uncertainty.

What should the risk management expert recommend the agency do first to identify risks and develop the handbook?

Options:

A.

Follow standard risk Identification tools dedicated for agriculture and tailor them to the environment.

B.

Hire an agriculture expert who can develop the required handbook and discuss it with the agriculture minister.

C.

Prepare a list of the key resources that will be used to compile a risk management plan.

D.

Conduct meetings, facilitated workshops, and interviews with stakeholders to identify potential risks.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

PMI-RMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-RMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-RMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99