Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by aiza

Page: 10 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: aiza
Question 40

Which schema is used for defining the field structure of an analytic object?

Options:

A.

Apache Avro schema

B.

XSD schema

C.

Database schema

D.

XSL Schema

Discussion
Question 41

Which three are ways enterprise applications can interact with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?

Options:

A.

send commands/messages

B.

insert/update/delete data

C.

subscribe to data

D.

query data

E.

subscribe to commands/messages

Discussion
Question 42

What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?

Options:

A.

Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous

B.

Renew, start, end, or error

C.

Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New

D.

Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate

Discussion
Question 43

Which three statements are true about SOAP and the advantages it provides?

Options:

A.

SOAP leverages XML-based payloads to communicate between two client machines across any modern network

B.

SOAP provides flexibility for message formatting allowing for loose coupling between a client and a server.

C.

SOAP is platform and programming language independent

D.

SOAP clients can easily hold stateful references to remote server-side SOAP objects.

E.

SOAP commonly serves as a cleaning agent that removes excess data from the transmission protocol.

F.

SOAP over HTTP is not blocked by firewalls and proxy servers.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 10 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99