Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by ray

Page: 11 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: ray
Question 44

Which three statements are true about business and data objects in OIC PROCESS?

Options:

A.

Data objects can be created based on a business object

B.

Enum objects are a special type of business object

C.

Business objects can be created from an XML schema or from JSON.

D.

Business objects can be created base on a data object

E.

Business objects cannot contain other business objects

F.

Business exceptions can use only the string data type.

G.

Business and data objects are auto-generated when creating web forms.

Discussion
Question 45

You are implementing a synchronous OIC integration flow that is processing file records within a While loop action. At the end of each loop, you want to delay processing of the next record for a certain period of time.

Which is a valid consideration for the Wait action?

Options:

A.

The maximum wait time cannot exceed two minutes when configuring a Wait action in a synchronous flow.

B.

The minimum wait time cannot be less than five seconds when configuring a Wait action in any integration flow.

C.

The Wait action cannot be used in a synchronous flow.

D.

The Wait action can only be positioned as the last action in the loop.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 46

You are designing an OIC integration that will be processing files in a shared file system located within your on-premises data center. You have decided to leverage various Stage File action operations within the integration flow in conjunction with an on-premises OIC connectivity agent.

When using the Configure Stage File Action Wizard, which is a valid consideration regarding file operation capabilities?

Options:

A.

The Write File operation is not available for on-premises file systems.

B.

The List Files operation is still available for files uploaded through the connectivity agent.

C.

With regard to both the Read Entire File and Read File in Segments operations, files uploaded through the connectivity agent can only be read with a file reference.

D.

Files uploaded through the connectivity agent cannot be unzipped with the Unzip File operation using the file reference.

Discussion
Question 47

Which APIs does Oracle Internet of Things (loT) Cloud Service use to perform an analysis?

Options:

A.

Native Spark Java APIs

B.

SQL Queries

C.

JavaScript APIs

D.

Big Data APIs

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

1z0-1042-23