Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by monroe

Page: 3 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: monroe
Question 12

A company has been Oracle integration Cloud (OIC) to integrate its business applications, such as Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud, and Salesforce. However, they are planning to migrate some of their current OIC instance to a new instance in different region to comply with data sovereignty regulations.

Which statement is true regarding the exporting and importing of integrations?

Options:

A.

To change an integration identifier or version, you can manually edit the exported integration (AR) file before importing it into another instance.

B.

You cannot import an integration if it already exists with the same identifier and version.

C.

You can export an integration either as a separate file (IAR) or bundled in a package (PAR) and it will still contain the connection resources.

D.

You can import a package containing activated integrations.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 13

When defining the frequency for scheduled orchestration style integration runs,

You can choose either.

Basic or the advance option.

Which expression format is used for defining advanced scheduled runs?

Options:

A.

iCal

B.

C.

Yaml

D.

groovy

Discussion
Question 14

As a Process Cloud developer, you have been tasked with integrating Oracle Content and Experience Cloud with a process application. Since this is a document-centric process that will involve collaboration with process participants, it has been determined that the document and conversation functionality should be used.

Which task is NOT required?

Options:

A.

You will need to create a new process application since conversation functionality cannot be enabled for pre-existing applications.

B.

You must manually enable the document and conversation features for your process application.

C.

You will need to have the administrator configure the connection between Oracle Process Cloud and Oracle Content and Experience Cloud since developers do not have those permissions.

D.

You will need to assign conversation viewers to either an Oracle Content and Experience user role or Oracle Documents Cloud Service user role.

Discussion
Question 15

Assuming that a particular user possesses the "Deploy to Gateway" grant, what grants on an API are required in order to deploy that API?

Options:

A.

Manage API or Deploy API

B.

Manage API

C.

Entitle API

D.

View all Details and Deploy API

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

1z0-1042-23