Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lennie

Page: 8 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: lennie
Question 32

Which fields are used to define static or dynamic list of values in web forms of process application?

Options:

A.

Checklists, Radio button, or Select controls

B.

Text Input and Area Fields

C.

Date, Time, and Number Fields

D.

Links, Email, and Message Fields

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 33

Which two statements about lookup are correct?

Options:

A.

Create a lookup to map values between application.

B.

Lookups are deployed as part of integration activation.

C.

Changes made to lookups already used in active integrations take effect immediately.

D.

You cannot clone a copy of an existing lookup.

Discussion
Question 34

Your design of an asynchronous Oracle integration Cloud (OIC) integration flow includes the requirement for additional processing logic that is conditionally based on the results returned to the integration instance from earlier external service invocations. You decide to leverage the Switch action to facilitate this implementation.

Which is a valid consideration concerning the configuration and capabilities of the Switch action?

Options:

A.

Nested switch actions are not supported and, therefore, you may need to create more complex conditional expressions, if necessary.

B.

Data objects returned from actions within a branch of a switch action are not visible in the man flow of the integration after the switch action.

C.

The Switch action must include an otherwise branch

Discussion
Question 35

Which three are tasks that can be performed in the Monitoring page for device data messages and alert messages?

Options:

A.

Create

B.

Update

C.

View

D.

Filter

E.

Search

Discussion