Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by andreas

Page: 5 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: andreas
Question 20

Which Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) component provides stateful orchestration?

Options:

A.

Oracle Mediator

B.

Oracle Business Activity Monitoring

C.

Oracle Service Bus

D.

Oracle Business Rules

E.

Oracle BPEL Process Manager

Discussion
Question 21

Your organization has a number of active integration in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC). Your advice is sought on the consequences of deactivating integration instances.

Which statement concerning integration deactivation is NOT valid?

Options:

A.

You can choose to retain the event subscription, where events are resent if the integration is reactivated again within six hours.

B.

Processing of any new messages will immediately stopped.

C.

You will not able to observe any failed instances occurring after the deactivation request.

D.

All existing history, monitoring, and runtime data will be lost.

Discussion
Question 22

You are assigned to review the specifications of the SOA composite applications that have been deployed to your SOA Cloud Service instance. Part of this analysis requires you to catalog the Service Component Architecture (SCA) components that are implemented within each composite application. 

Which is a valid SCA component in an Oracle SOA composite application? 

Options:

A.

BAM Adapter

B.

B2B Agreement

C.

MFT Adapter

D.

Mediator

E.

Split-Join

Discussion
Question 23

Which three statements are true about business and data object Integration Cloud (OIC) Process?

Options:

A.

Business exceptions can use only the string data type

B.

Business object can be created from an XML schema or from JSON

C.

Business and data object are auto-generated when creating web forms

D.

Business object cannot contain other business object

E.

Business object can be created based on a data object.

F.

Data object can be created based on business object

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 5 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99