Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by magnus

Page: 9 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: magnus
Question 36

Which two statements are true regarding messaging adapters in Oracle integration Cloud?

Options:

A.

Both the Apache Kafka and OCI Streaming adaptor support XML, JSON and Avro message formats.

B.

The OCI Streaming Adaptor does not support consuming messages from a specified consumer group.

C.

The apache Kafka adaptor can be configured to support Transactions in case of Producer.

D.

It is not mandatory to install a Connectivity agent to use the OCI Streaming Adaptor for Inbound poling

Discussion
Question 37

What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?

Options:

A.

GetLookupValue

B.

FindLookupValue

C.

LookupValue

D.

SearchLookupValue

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 38

In Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Process, you create web forms to interact with end users.As part of creating a web form, you add its controls, configure its data, and define form behavior

Which statement is true about creating web forms?

Options:

A.

You can assign only one style sheet and one or more presentations to a web form

B.

You can assign one or more stylesheets and only one presentation to a webform

C.

You can assign one or more stylesheets and one or more presentations to a webform

D.

You can assign only one style sheet and only one presentations to a web form

Discussion
Question 39

When considering the configuration of APIs, Services, and Service Accounts in the API Platform Cloud Service, which two statements are valid?

Options:

A.

A Service Account is limited to using OAuth credentials only for defining security because Services can be configured to define Basic Authentication.

B.

A Service must include a Service Account reference to invoke a back-end service.

C.

An API references Services and Service Accounts through the policies defining the API.

D.

An API Platform policy can be configured to reference another policy to override credentials information.

E.

A Service Account defines the security credentials required to invoke a back-end service.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99