Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by youssef

Page: 2 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: youssef
Question 8

You created a scheduled integration in Oracle Cloud (OIC) that uses scheduled parameters named startDate and endDate determine the date range for a data synchronization for these parameters are set to the previous day for startDate and the current, However, you now want to schedule an run of the instance with a different start date.

Options:

A.

Modify the parameter value in the instance’s integration properties and restart the instance.

B.

Create a new version of the integration by modifying the parameter value, and then deploy to new scheduled integration version

C.

Override the parameter value when scheduling the integration instance.

D.

Modify the parameter value in the integration code and redeploy the integration.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 9

What policy is required to be in an API if that API is to be used under a Plan?

Options:

A.

Application Rate Limiting

B.

Basic Auth

C.

Key Validation

D.

Interface Filtering

Discussion
Question 10

There are use Cases in which you need to perform an advanced XSL task that you cannot perform Oracle integration Cloud (OIC) data mapper. To perform the advanced mapping tasks, You decide to use external XSL mapper and then import the .xml back to your integration.

Which is NOT a valid consideration when handling this use case?

Options:

A.

The Exported archive file can include a map file that is largely complete in content or map file that is empty of content.

B.

The exported achieve must be imported into an Oracle Service Bus project in HDeveloper.

C.

You must export the entire integration that contains on or more, xml files.

Discussion
Question 11

OIC is available in two editions - Standard and Enterprise.

Which OIC Enterprise Edition capabilities are ALSO available in the OIC Standarf edition? (Select two)

Options:

A.

Process Applications

B.

B2B Trading Partner Agreements

C.

Enterprise application Adapters (such as EBS, JDE, SAP, and Siebel)

D.

Integration Insight

E.

File server

F.

Visual Builder

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine