Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by suleiman

Page: 7 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: suleiman
Question 28

Which four are states that a device can be in throughout its lifecycle?

Options:

A.

Activated

B.

Decommissioned

C.

Disabled

D.

Saved

E.

Deactivated

F.

Registered

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 29

Which action CANNOT be performed form the Oracle integration Cloud(OIC) Monitoring Dashboard?

Options:

A.

Download OIC Lookups

B.

Download Design-time Audit Records

C.

View Current Email Count

D.

View Connectivity Agent Group Status

Discussion
Question 30

Within the scope of an OIC process application, which two statements are valid concerning Decision Snapshots and Decision Models?

Options:

A.

Decision snapshots are read-only copies of a decision model.

B.

Decision Model can be activated on a Decision Model and Notation (DMN) server.

C.

Decision snapshots, once activated, cannot be used independently in multiple applications.

D.

A decision model snapshot cannot be deleted once it has been activated.

E.

Decision rules are expressed as rows with in a table and consist of only one input entry and only one corresponding output entry.

Discussion
Question 31

OIC is a fully managed cloud service that provides many components and use case capabilities when an OIC Enterprise Edition instance is provisioned.

Which three capabilities does OIC Enterprise Edition provide?

Options:

A.

Leverage an embedded continuous integration server to automate CI/CD workflow.

B.

Deploy SOA composite Applications(SCA) developed with Jdeveloper Extensions and BPEL constructs.

C.

Leverage an embedded SFTP-compliant repository for storing and retrieving files

D.

Create digital assistants (Chatbots) and skills using natural language conversations to facilitate integration with Oracle Saas applications

E.

Model and extract business metrics in real time and gain insight into business processes by using dashboards

F.

Create blockchain networks and deploy blockchain integrations applications.

G.

Create integrations that use B2B e-commerce, which support the EDI X12 business protocol

Discussion
Page: 7 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99