Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-23 Exam Questions and Answers by arman

Page: 4 / 12

Oracle 1z0-1042-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 164 Q&A's Shared By: arman
Question 16

Which statement is NOT true about Schedule Parameters in Oracle integration Cloud/flows?

Options:

A.

Updates to Schedule Parameter values can be made manually before submitting an ad hoc request.

B.

Updates to schedule Parameter values made dynamically in an Assign action will not persist or to the next instance run of the integration

C.

Schedule parameters are always visible as an additional data source in the Sources section of the mapper and expression editors within the integration.

D.

Updates to Schedule Parameter values can be made manually when starting a schedule.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 17

Your organization maintains two SOA cloud service instances used separately for testing and production. What is the best practice for defining the property values and endpoint addresses that may be unique to each environment when deploying the same SOA composite application archive to both instances?

Options:

A.

Create two separate configuration plans that contain the environment specific values for \/ O properties and endpoint address and then associate the appropriate plan with the SOA archive deployment.

B.

Manually update any required values for unique properties or endpoint address in the fusion middleware control immediately following the deployment of the SOA archive

C.

Edit each application's deployment descriptor to dynamically retrieve values for properties and endpoint addresses from the environment upon deployment

D.

You Cannot deploy the same archive to two different environments. Instead, define the specific properties and endpoint address statically within two separate SOA archives

Discussion
Question 18

What are the three threshold values for Database space?

Options:

A.

Quiesced Mode Threshold

B.

Un-Quiesce Threshold

C.

Warning Threshold

D.

Error Threshold

Discussion
Question 19

You are designing a new integration in OIC that needs to expose a REST-full interface trigger for client applications.

When choosing request and response options using the REST Adapter Endpoint Configuration Wizard, which is a valid consideration?

Options:

A.

Both standard and custom HTTP headers can be defined for either the request or response.

B.

File attachments can be accepted as a request option for the Trigger interface, but you cannot include attachments as a response to the client.

C.

If you select a PUT or POST action (HTTP method), you must define a JSON response payload format.

D.

Although you can define both query and template parameters, only template parameters will be available for mapping in the mapper because query parameters are considered optional.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

1z0-1042-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99