Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by zayan

Page: 25 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: zayan
Question 100

A nurse teaching a patient with COPD pulmonary exercises should do which of the following?

Options:

A.

Teach pursed-lip breathing techniques.

B.

Encourage repetitive heavy lifting exercises that will increase strength.

C.

Limit exercises based on respiratory acidosis.

D.

Take breaks every 10-20 minutes with exercises.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 101

A small amount of bubbling is seen in the water seal of a pleural drainage system when a client coughs. What should the nurse do?

Options:

A.

Consider it a normal finding.

B.

Check the system for leaks.

C.

Clamp the chest tube.

D.

Change the drainage system.

Discussion
Question 102

A 21-year-old college student has just learned that she contracted genital herpes from her sexual partner. After completing the initial history and assessment, the nurse has data concerning areas pertinent to the disease. The data is likely to include all but which of the following?

Options:

A.

voiding patterns

B.

characteristics of lesions

C.

vaginal discharge

D.

prior history of varicella

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following substances need to be assessed when completing a family health assessment?

Options:

A.

coffee, tea, cola, and cocoa

B.

alcohol, tobacco, and illegal substances

C.

medicines prescribed by a physician

D.

all of the above

Discussion
Page: 25 / 26
Title