Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by karina

Page: 16 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: karina
Question 64

A 45-year-old client with type I diabetes is in need of support services upon discharge from a skilled rehabilitation unit. Which of the following services is an example of a skilled support service?

Options:

A.

shopping for groceries

B.

house cleaning

C.

transportation to physician’s visits

D.

medication instruction

Discussion
Question 65

A nurse observes a client sitting alone and talking. When asked, the client reports that he is “talking to the voices.” The nurse’s next action should be:

Options:

A.

touching the client to help him return to reality.

B.

leaving the client alone until reality returns.

C.

asking the client to describe what is happening.

D.

telling the client there are no voices.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 66

Distribution of a drug to various tissues is dependent on the amount of cardiac output to each type of tissue. Which tissue would receive the highest amount of cardiac output and thus the highest amount of a drug?

Options:

A.

skin

B.

adipose tissue

C.

skeletal muscle

D.

myocardium

Discussion
Question 67

The focus of a nurse case manager is:

Options:

A.

nursing care needs at discharge.

B.

the comprehensive care needs of the client for continuity of care.

C.

client education needs upon discharge.

D.

financial resources for needed care.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99