Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by roxanne

Page: 20 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: roxanne
Question 80

A Hispanic client brings her father to the clinic because he is becoming more forgetful. He is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The woman tells the nurse that she wants to try ginkgo biloba for her father, before using prescription medications. Which of the following is an appropriate response by the nurse?

Options:

A.

“It is wiser to start a prescription.”

B.

“That herb won’t do your father any good.”

C.

“You can’t expect an herb to treat Alzheimer’s.”

D.

“I will let the physician know of your wishes.”

Discussion
Question 81

Which physiologic mechanism best describes the function of the sodium-potassium pump?

Options:

A.

active transport

B.

diffusion

C.

filtration

D.

osmosis

Discussion
Question 82

A client describes her cervical mucus as clear, thin, and elastic. Upon examination, the nurse demonstrates that the cervical mucus can be stretched 8–10 cm. The nurse correctly documents the finding as:

Options:

A.

ferning capacity.

B.

lack of ferning.

C.

spinnbarkheit.

D.

inhospitable.

Discussion
Question 83

Pulling is easier than pushing. So pulling a client rather than pushing him or her has which of the following advantages?

Options:

A.

reduces workload

B.

decreases opposition from gravity

C.

maintains stability

D.

prevents muscle strain

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 20 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99