Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 22 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 88

A Roman Catholic client is preparing to have magnetic resonance imaging. He wants to wear his metal crucifix pendant while he is receiving the test. Which of the following is an appropriate response by the nurse?

Options:

A.

“Because it gives you comfort, you may wear it.”

B.

“It is a violation of religious rights to forbid it.”

C.

“I am sorry, but it is not safe for you to wear the crucifix during this test.”

D.

“You may wear it because it is important to you.”

Discussion
Question 89

A client, age 28, is 8 1⁄2 months pregnant. She is most likely to display which normal skin-color variation?

Options:

A.

vitiligo

B.

erythema

C.

cyanosis

D.

chloasma

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 90

A client newly diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus needs education. Which of the following statements should the nurse include in this education?

Options:

A.

“You can eat anything you want, but no foods with sugar.”

B.

“You need to lose weight, so your diet must be a restricted one.”

C.

“You need a diet and exercise program.”

D.

“You must eliminate all salt, fat, and sugar from your diet.”

Discussion
Question 91

A twenty-one year old man suffered a concussion and the MD ordered a MRI. The patient asks, “Will they allow me to sit up during the MRI?” The correct response by the nurse should be.

Options:

A.

“I will have to talk to the doctor about letting you sit upright during the test.”

B.

“You will be positioned in the reverse Trendelenburg position to maximizethe view of the brain.”

C.

“The radiologist will let you know.”

D.

“You will have to lie down on your back during the test.”

Discussion
Page: 22 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99