Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 3 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 12

Which of the following physical findings indicates that an 11–12-month-old child is at risk for developmental dysplasia of the hip?

Options:

A.

refusal to walk

B.

not pulling to a standing position

C.

negative Trendelenburg sign

D.

negative Ortolani sign

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 13

A young boy is recently diagnosed with a seizure disorder. Which of the following statements by the boy’s mother indicates a need for further teaching by the nurse?

Options:

A.

“I should make sure he gets plenty of rest.”

B.

“I should get him a medic alert bracelet.”

C.

“I should lay him on his back during a seizure.”

D.

“I should loosen his clothing during a seizure.”

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following neurological disorders is characterized by writhing, twisting movements of the face and limbs?

Options:

A.

epilepsy

B.

Parkinson’s

C.

muscular sclerosis

D.

Huntington’s chorea

Discussion
Question 15

A safety measure to implement when transferring a client with hemiparesis from a bed to a wheelchair is:

Options:

A.

standing the client and walking him or her to the wheelchair.

B.

moving the wheelchair close to client’s bed and standing and pivoting the client on his unaffected extremity to the wheelchair.

C.

moving the wheelchair close to client’s bed and standing and pivoting the client on his affected extremity to the wheelchair.

D.

having the client stand and push his body to the wheelchair.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99