Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by caitlin

Page: 10 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: caitlin
Question 40

Mrs. Peterson complains of difficulty falling asleep, awakening earlier than desired, and not feeling rested. She attributes these problems to leg pain that is secondary to her arthritis. What is the most appropriate nursing diagnosis for her?

Options:

A.

Sleep Pattern Disturbances (related to arthritis)

B.

Fatigue (related to leg pain)

C.

Knowledge Deficit (regarding sleep hygiene measures)

D.

Sleep Pattern Disturbances (related to chronic leg pain)

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following clients require airborne precautions?

Options:

A.

a client with fever, chills, vomiting, and diarrhea

B.

a client suspected of varicella (chickenpox)

C.

a client with abdominal pain and purpura

D.

a client diagnosed with AIDS

Discussion
Question 42

A client is having psychological counseling for problems communicating with his mother. Which model of stress is the most useful in reference to this stressor?

Options:

A.

Adaptation Model

B.

Stimulus-Based Model

C.

Transaction-Based Model

D.

Selye’s Model of Stress

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 43

The nurse teaching a client about hepatitis and its transmission should explain that one type of hepatitis does not produce a carrier state after its acute phase. Which type is it?

Options:

A.

hepatitis A

B.

hepatitis B

C.

hepatitis C

D.

hepatitis D

Discussion
Page: 10 / 26
Title