Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 17 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 68

The family carries out its health care functions in which of the following ways?

Options:

A.

Family provides very little preventive health care to its members at home.

B.

Family provides sick care to its members.

C.

Family pays for most health services.

D.

Family decides when and where to hospitalize its members.

Discussion
Question 69

Someone who has received a recent tattoo should be screened for:

Options:

A.

tuberculosis.

B.

herpes.

C.

hepatitis.

D.

syphilis.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 70

A 12-year-old male is brought to his primary care provider to determine whether sexual abuse has occurred. The mother states, “Because there is no permanent physical damage, he does not need any more treatment.” The nurse’s response should be based on which of the following pieces of information?

Options:

A.

Male victims of sexual abuse seldom have long-term psychological problems.

B.

Survivors of male sexual abuse might become confused about their sexual identity.

C.

Unless treated, all male sex abuse survivors grow up to abuse other children.

D.

All children who have been sexually abused have the same needs, regardless of gender.

Discussion
Question 71

In an obstetrical emergency, which of the following actions should the nurse perform first after the

baby delivers?

Options:

A.

Place extra padding under the mother to absorb blood from the delivery.

B.

Cut the umbilical cord using sterile scissors.

C.

Suction the baby’s mouth and nose.

D.

Wrap the baby in a clean blanket to preserve warmth.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99