Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by rayyan

Page: 18 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: rayyan
Question 72

An elderly client denies that abuse is occurring. Which of the following factors could be a barrier for the client to admit being a victim?

Options:

A.

knowledge that elder abuse is rare

B.

personal belief that abuse is deserved

C.

lack of developmentally appropriate screening tools

D.

fear of reprisal or further violence if the incident is reported

Discussion
Question 73

The nurse should teach a client in the Emergency Department, who has suffered an ankle sprain, to:

Options:

A.

use cold applications to the sprain during the first 24–48 hours.

B.

expect disability to decrease within the first 24 hours of injury.

C.

expect pain to decrease within 3 hours after injury.

D.

begin progressive passive and active range of motion exercises immediately.

Discussion
Question 74

After breast reconstruction secondary to breast cancer, the nurse should recognize which of the following expected client outcomes as evidence of a favorable response to nursing interventions related to disturbed body image?

Options:

A.

maintaining adequate tissue perfusion

B.

demonstrating behaviors that reduce fears

C.

restored body integrity

D.

remaining free of infection

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 75

A client had a colostomy done one day ago. Which of the following is an abnormal finding when assessing the stoma?

Options:

A.

mild edema

B.

minimal bleeding

C.

rose color

D.

dark red color

Discussion
Page: 18 / 26
Title