Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by haadi

Page: 24 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: haadi
Question 96

Spirituality affects a client’s life in all of the following areas except:

Options:

A.

nutritional intake.

B.

ability to handle stress.

C.

sexual expression.

D.

genetic makeup.

Discussion
Question 97

If a client is suffering from thyroid storm, the PN can expect to find on assessment:

Options:

A.

tachycardia and hyperthermia.

B.

bradycardia and hypothermia.

C.

a large goiter.

D.

a calm, quiet client.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 98

A nurse is administering an antibiotic to a 4 year old girl, who does not have an identification bracelet. What action should the nurse take?

Options:

A.

Ask another staff member who the child is.

B.

Ask the child’s mother to state the child’s name.

C.

Ask the child for her name.

D.

Withhold the medication until an ID bracelet can be set-up.

Discussion
Question 99

A patient has a history of cardiac arrhythmia. A nurse has been ordered to give 2 units of blood to this patient. The nurse should take which of the following actions?

Options:

A.

Prep the patient with pain medication.

B.

Notify the patient’s family about the procedure via the telephone.

C.

Decrease the temperature of the blood to be given.

D.

Increase the temperature of the blood to be given.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99