Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by alexia

Page: 5 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: alexia
Question 20

A standard walker is used when clients:

Options:

A.

have poor balance, cannot stand up, have weak arms, and have good hand strength.

B.

have poor balance, have a broken leg, or have experienced amputation.

C.

have poor balance, have cardiac problems, or cannot use crutches or a cane.

D.

have poor balance, have an autoimmune disease, or have weak arms.

Discussion
Question 21

The nurse is using Cognitive-Behavioral methods of pain control and knows that the these methods can be expected to do all the following except:

Options:

A.

completely relieve all pain.

B.

provide benefit by restoring the client’s sense of self-control.

C.

help the client to control symptoms.

D.

help the client actively participate in his or her own care.

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following infant behaviors demonstrates the concept of object permanence?

Options:

A.

The infant cries when his mother leaves the room.

B.

The infant looks at the floor to find a toy that he was playing with and dropped.

C.

The infant picks up another toy after the one he was playing with rolls under the couch.

D.

The infant participates in a game of patty-cake.

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following microorganisms is easily transmitted from client to client on the hands of health care workers?

Options:

A.

mycobacterium tuberculosis

B.

clostridium tetani

C.

staphylococcus aureus

D.

human immunodeficiency virus

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 5 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99