Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by gaia

Page: 19 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: gaia
Question 76

While performing a physical assessment on a 6-month-old infant, the nurse observes head lag. Which of the following nursing actions should the nurse perform first?

Options:

A.

Ask the parents to allow the infant to lay on her stomach to promote muscle development.

B.

Notify the physician because a developmental or neurological evaluation is indicated.

C.

Document the findings as normal in the nurse’s notes.

D.

Explain to the parents that their child is likely to be mentally retarded.

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following allergies might be a contraindication for a client to receive contrast enhancement for intracranial computed tomography?

Options:

A.

penicillin

B.

iodine

C.

erythromycin

D.

aspirin

Discussion
Question 78

A client receiving drug therapy with furosemide and digitalis requires careful observation and care. In planning care for this client, the nurse should recognize that which of the following electrolyte imbalances is most likely to occur?

Options:

A.

hyperkalemia

B.

hypernatremia

C.

hypokalemia

D.

hypomagnesemia

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following is a predisposing factor for cancer of the tongue?

Options:

A.

tobacco use

B.

obesity

C.

sun exposure

D.

eating sweets

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 19 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

NCLEX-PN
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCLEX-PN Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCLEX-PN PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99