Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NCLEX Updated NCLEX-PN Exam Questions and Answers by marlie

Page: 12 / 26

NCLEX NCLEX-PN Exam Overview :

Exam Name: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-PN)
Exam Code: NCLEX-PN Dumps
Vendor: NCLEX Certification: NCLEX Certification
Questions: 725 Q&A's Shared By: marlie
Question 48

A client has just returned from surgery where a femoral-popliteal bypass was performed. The nurse has assessed the client and is unable to feel a pulse at either the dorsalis pedis or the posterior tibial sites of the left foot. The foot feels warm and the color is pink. What action should the nurse perform next to prevent ischemia?

Options:

A.

Notify the physician immediately.

B.

Obtain a Doppler device to check for pulses, and notify the physician if they are still absent.

C.

Wait 30 minutes and recheck the pulses.

D.

Document the finding.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 49

The emergency triage nurse should perform which action upon receiving the history that a client has a severe cough, fever, night sweats, and body wasting?

Options:

A.

Place the client in the waiting room until an available cubicle is open.

B.

Seclude the client from other clients and visitors.

C.

Perform no intervention because it might not be necessary until tests confirm a disease.

D.

Don gown, gloves, and mask immediately.

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following needs immediate medical attention and emergency intervention? The client who:

Options:

A.

complains of sharp pain upon taking a deep breath and excessive coughing.

B.

exhibits yellow, productive sputum, lowgrade fever, and crackles.

C.

has a shift of the trachea to the left, with no breath sounds on the right.

D.

has asthma and complains of an inability to catch her breath after exercise.

Discussion
Question 51

A day care center has asked the nurse to provide education for parents regarding safety in the home. What type of preventive care does this represent?

Options:

A.

primary

B.

secondary

C.

tertiary

D.

health promotion

Discussion
Page: 12 / 26
Title