Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by hawwa

Page: 2 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: hawwa
Question 8

You have an Azure application gateway named AppGW1 that provides access to the following hosts:

* www.adatum.com

* www.contoso.com

* www.fabrikam.com

AppGW1 has the listeners shown in the following table.

Questions 8

You create Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF) policies for AppGW1 as shown in the following table.

Questions 8

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 9

You have an Azure application gateway named AGW1 that has a routing rule named Rule1. Rule 1 directs traffic for http://www.contoso.com to a backend pool named Pool1. Pool1 targets an Azure virtual machine scale set named VMSS1.

You deploy another virtual machine scale set named VMSS2.

You need to configure AGW1 to direct all traffic for http://www.adatum.com to VMSS2.

The solution must ensure that requests to http://www.contoso.com continue to be directed to Pool1.

Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Add a backend pool.

B.

Modify an HTTP setting.

C.

Add an HTTP setting.

D.

Add a listener.

E.

Add a rule.

Discussion
Question 10

You have an Azure virtual network named Vnet1 that contains two subnets named Subnet1 and Subnet2. Both subnets contain virtual machines. You create a NAT gateway named NATgateway1 as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 10

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You have two Azure subscriptions named Subscnption1 and Subscription2. Subscription1 contains a virtual network named Vnet1. Vnet1 contains an application server. Subscription2 contains a virtual network named Vnet2.

You need to provide the virtual machines in Vnet2 with access to the application server in Vnet1 by using a private endpoint.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99