Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by sonia

Page: 3 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: sonia
Question 12

You have the network topology shown in the Topology exhibit. (Click the Topology tab.)

Questions 12

You have the Azure firewall shown in the Firewall 1 exhibit. (Click the Firewall tab.)

Questions 12

You have the route table shown in the RouteTable1 exhibit. (Click the RouteTable1 tab.)

Questions 12

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 13

You have an Azure subscription that contain a viral network named Vnet1 and an Azure SQL database named SQL1 has a private endpoint on Vnet1.

You have a partner company named fabrikam, has an Azure subscription that contains a virtual network named Vnet1 and a virtual machine named VM1, VM1 is connected to Vnet2

You need to provide VM1 with accesss to SQL 1 by using an Azure private Link service.

What should you implement on each virtual network? To answer, drag the appropriate resources to the correct virtual networks. Each resource may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

Note: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You have an Azure load balancer that has the following configurations:

• Name:LB1

• SKU: Standard

• Private IP address: 10.3.0.7

• Load balancing rule: rule! (Tcp/80)

• Health probe: probe1 (Http:80)

• NAT rules; 0 inbound

The backend pool of LB1 has the following configurations:

• Name: backend I

• Virtual network: Vnet1

• Backend pool configuration: NIC

• IP version: IPv4

• Virtual machines: VM1.VM2. VM3:

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM4 that has the following network configurations:

• Network interface: vm49Sl

• Virtual network/subnet: Vnet3/Subnet3

• NIC private IP address: 10.4.0.4

• Accelerated networking: Enabled

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You are implementing the virtual network requirements for VM Analyze.

What should you include in a custom route that is linked to Subnet2? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99