Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 9 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 36

Task 4

You need to ensure that connections to the storage34280945 storage account can be made by using an IP address in the 10.1.1.0/24 range and the name storage34280945.pnvatelinlcblob.core.windows.net.

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

Task 9

You need to ensure that subnet4-3 can accommodate 507 hosts.

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

Task 10

You need to configure VNET1 to log all events and metrics. The solution must ensure that you can query the events and metrics directly from the Azure portal by using KQL.

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

Task 1

You plan to deploy a firewall to subnetl-2. The firewall will have an IP address of 10.1.2.4.

You need to ensure that traffic from subnetl-1 to the IP address range of 192.168.10.0/24 is routed through the firewall that will be deployed to subnetl-2. The solution must be achieved without using dynamic routing protocols.

Options:

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 9 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99