Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by saint

Page: 7 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: saint
Question 28

You need to provide connectivity to storage1. The solution must meet the PaaS networking requirements and the business requirements.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

a service endpoint

B.

Azure Front Door

C.

a private endpoint

D.

Azure Traffic Manager

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 29

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 29

You establish BGP peering between NVA1 and Hub1.

You need to implement transit connectivity between VNet1 and VNet3 via Hub1 by using BGP peering. The solution must minimize costs.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual network named VNet1. VNet1 contains a subnet named Subnet1

You deploy an instance of Azure Application Gateway v2 named AppGw1 to Subnet1. You create a network security group (NSG) named NSG1 and link NSG1 to Subnet1.

You need to ensure that AppGw1 will only load balance traffic that originates from VNet1. The solution must minimize the impact on the functionality of AppGw1.

What should you add to NSG1?

Options:

A.

an outbound rule that has a priority 100 and blocks all internet traffic

B.

an outbound rule that has a priority of 4096 and blocks all internet traffic

C.

an inbound rule that has a priority of 4096 and blocks all internet traffic

D.

an inbound rule that has a priority of 100 and blocks all internet traffic

Discussion
Question 31

Task 11

You are preparing to connect your on-premises network to VNET4 by using a Site-to-Site VPN. The on-premises endpoint of the VPN will be created on a firewall named Firewall 1.

The on-premises network has the following configurations:

• Internal address range: 10.10.0.0/16.

• Firewall 1 internal IP address: 10.10.1.1.

• Firewall1 public IP address: 131.107.50.60.

BGP is NOT used.

You need to create the object that will provide the IP addressing configuration of the on-premises network to the Site-to-Site VPN. You do NOT need to create a virtual network gateway to complete this task.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99