Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by nicole

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: nicole
Question 32

Task 8

You need to ensure that the storage34280945 storage account will only accept connections from hosts on VNET1

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

Task 3

You plan to implement an Azure application gateway in the East US Azure region. The application gateway will have Web Application Firewall (WAF) enabled.

You need to create a policy that can be linked to the planned application gateway. The policy must block connections from IP addresses in the 131.107.150.0/24 range. You do NOT need to provision the application gateway to complete this task.

Options:

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 34

Task 7

You need to ensure that hosts on VNET2 can access hosts on both VNET1 and VNET3. The solution must prevent hosts on VNET1 and VNET3 from communicating through VNET2.

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

Task 5

You need to ensure that requests for wwwjelecloud.com from any of your Azure virtual networks resolve to frontdoor1.azurefd.net.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99