Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by nicole

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: nicole
Question 32

Task 8

You need to ensure that the storage34280945 storage account will only accept connections from hosts on VNET1

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

Task 3

You plan to implement an Azure application gateway in the East US Azure region. The application gateway will have Web Application Firewall (WAF) enabled.

You need to create a policy that can be linked to the planned application gateway. The policy must block connections from IP addresses in the 131.107.150.0/24 range. You do NOT need to provision the application gateway to complete this task.

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

Task 7

You need to ensure that hosts on VNET2 can access hosts on both VNET1 and VNET3. The solution must prevent hosts on VNET1 and VNET3 from communicating through VNET2.

Options:

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 35

Task 5

You need to ensure that requests for wwwjelecloud.com from any of your Azure virtual networks resolve to frontdoor1.azurefd.net.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99