Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by winifred

Page: 12 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: winifred
Question 48

Which of the following is a management role, versus a technical role, as it pertains to data management and oversight?

Options:

A.

Data owner

B.

Data processor

C.

Database administrator

D.

Data custodian

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 49

On large distributed systems with pooled resources, cloud computing relies on extensive orchestration to maintain the environment and the constant provisioning of resources.

Which of the following is crucial to the orchestration and automation of networking resources within a cloud?

Options:

A.

DNSSEC

B.

DNS

C.

DCOM

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Question 50

In a cloud environment, encryption should be used for all the following, except:

Options:

A.

Secure sessions/VPN

B.

Long-term storage of data

C.

Near-term storage of virtualized images

D.

Profile formatting

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following best describes data masking?

Options:

A.

A method for creating similar but inauthentic datasets used for software testing and user training.

B.

A method used to protect prying eyes from data such as social security numbers and credit card data.

C.

A method where the last few numbers in a dataset are not obscured. These are often used for authentication.

D.

Data masking involves stripping out all digits in a string of numbers so as to obscure the original number.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18

CCSP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCSP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCSP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99