Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by wynter

Page: 5 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: wynter
Question 20

Which of the following APIs are most commonly used within a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

REST and SAML

B.

SOAP and REST

C.

REST and XML

D.

XML and SAML

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the cloud deployment models is used by popular services such as iCloud, Dropbox, and OneDrive?

Options:

A.

Hybrid

B.

Public

C.

Private

D.

Community

Discussion
Question 22

What does the management plane typically utilize to perform administrative functions on the hypervisors that it has access to?

Options:

A.

Scripts

B.

RDP

C.

APIs

D.

XML

Discussion
Question 23

Which is the appropriate phase of the cloud data lifecycle for determining the data's classification?

Options:

A.

Create

B.

Use

C.

D.

Store

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 5 / 18

CCSP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCSP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCSP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99