Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by raheem

Page: 6 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: raheem
Question 24

Which of the following roles involves the connection and integration of existing systems and services to a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Cloud service business manager

B.

Cloud service user

C.

Cloud service administrator

D.

Cloud service integrator

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 25

Which of the following is NOT a criterion for data within the scope of eDiscovery?

Options:

A.

Possession

B.

Custody

C.

Control

D.

Archive

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following does NOT relate to the hiding of sensitive data from data sets?

Options:

A.

Obfuscation

B.

Federation

C.

Masking

D.

Anonymization

Discussion
Question 27

Which type of audit report does many cloud providers use to instill confidence in their policies, practices, and procedures to current and potential customers?

Options:

A.

SAS-70

B.

SOC 2

C.

SOC 1

D.

SOX

Discussion
Page: 6 / 18

CCSP