Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 18 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 72

What is the minimum regularity for testing a BCDR plan to meet best practices?

Options:

A.

Once year

B.

Once a month

C.

Every six months

D.

When the budget allows it

Discussion
Question 73

Which of the following is a widely used tool for code development, branching, and collaboration?

Options:

A.

GitHub

B.

Maestro

C.

Orchestrator

D.

Conductor

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 74

Which value refers to the amount of data an organization would need to recover in the event of a BCDR situation in order to reach an acceptable level of operations?

Options:

A.

SRE

B.

RTO

C.

RPO

D.

RSL

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following technologies is used to monitor network traffic and notify if any potential threats or attacks are noticed?

Options:

A.

IPS

B.

WAF

C.

Firewall

D.

IDS

Discussion
Page: 18 / 18

CCSP