Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by elisei

Page: 10 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: elisei
Question 40

Which ITIL component focuses on ensuring that system resources, processes, and personnel are properly allocated to meet SLA requirements?

Options:

A.

Continuity management

B.

Availability management

C.

Configuration management

D.

Problem management

Discussion
Question 41

Whereas a contract articulates overall priorities and requirements for a business relationship, which artifact enumerates specific compliance requirements, metrics, and response times?

Options:

A.

Service level agreement

B.

Service level contract

C.

Service compliance contract

D.

Service level amendment

Discussion
Question 42

What is the Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)?

Options:

A.

A set of software development life cycle requirements for cloud service providers

B.

An inventory of cloud services security controls that are arranged into a hierarchy of security domains

C.

An inventory of cloud service security controls that are arranged into separate security domains

D.

A set of regulatory requirements for cloud service providers

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 43

When using an IaaS solution, what is the capability provided to the customer?

Options:

A.

To provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources when the consumer is able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include OSs and applications.

B.

To provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources when the auditor is able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include OSs and applications.

C.

To provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources when the provider is able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include OSs and applications.

D.

To provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources when the consumer is not able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include OSs and applications.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18

CCSP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCSP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCSP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99