Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by evangeline

Page: 7 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: evangeline
Question 28

Which of the following pertains to a macro level approach to data center design rather than the traditional tiered approach to data centers?

Options:

A.

IDCA

B.

NFPA

C.

BICSI

D.

Uptime Institute

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 29

Why does a Type 1 hypervisor typically offer tighter security controls than a Type 2 hypervisor?

Options:

A.

A Type 1 hypervisor also controls patching of its hosted virtual machines ensure they are always secure.

B.

A Type 1 hypervisor is tied directly to the bare metal and only runs with code necessary to perform its specific mission.

C.

A Type 1 hypervisor performs hardware-level encryption for tighter security and efficiency.

D.

A Type 1 hypervisor only hosts virtual machines with the same operating systems as the hypervisor.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following roles is responsible for gathering metrics on cloud services and managing cloud deployments and the deployment processes?

Options:

A.

Cloud service business manager

B.

Cloud service operations manager

C.

Cloud service manager

D.

Cloud service deployment manager

Discussion
Question 31

What does the REST API support that SOAP does NOT support?

Options:

A.

Caching

B.

Encryption

C.

Acceleration

D.

Redundancy

Discussion
Page: 7 / 18

CCSP