Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by aminah

Page: 16 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: aminah
Question 64

Which of the following is NOT a factor that is part of a firewall configuration?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

Port

C.

Protocol

D.

Source IP

Discussion
Question 65

What concept does the "R" represent with the DREAD model?

Options:

A.

Reproducibility

B.

Repudiation

C.

Risk

D.

Residual

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 66

With software-defined networking, what aspect of networking is abstracted from the forwarding of traffic?

Options:

A.

Routing

B.

Session

C.

Filtering

D.

Firewalling

Discussion
Question 67

What concept does the "I" represent with the STRIDE threat model?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Information disclosure

C.

IT security

D.

Insider threat

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18

CCSP