Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by safwan

Page: 14 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: safwan
Question 56

Which of the following is the least challenging with regard to eDiscovery in the cloud?

Options:

A.

Identifying roles such as data owner, controller and processor

B.

Decentralization of data storage

C.

Forensic analysis

D.

Complexities of International law

Discussion
Question 57

Limits for resource utilization can be set at different levels within a cloud environment to ensure that no particular entity can consume a level of resources that impacts other cloud customers.

Which of the following is NOT a unit covered by limits?

Options:

A.

Hypervisor

B.

Cloud customer

C.

Virtual machine

D.

Service

Discussion
Question 58

What process is used within a cloud environment to maintain resource balancing and ensure that resources are available where and when needed?

Options:

A.

Dynamic clustering

B.

Dynamic balancing

C.

Dynamic resource scheduling

D.

Dynamic optimization

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the cloud deployment models offers the easiest initial setup and access for the cloud customer?

Options:

A.

Hybrid

B.

Community

C.

Private

D.

Public

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 14 / 18

CCSP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCSP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCSP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99