Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by raul

Page: 15 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: raul
Question 60

Where is an XML firewall most commonly deployed in the environment?

Options:

A.

Between the application and data layers

B.

Between the IPS and firewall

C.

Between the presentation and application layers

D.

Between the firewall and application server

Discussion
Question 61

Which if the following is NOT one of the three components of a federated identity system transaction?

Options:

A.

Relying party

B.

Identity provider

C.

User

D.

Proxy relay

Discussion
Question 62

Which security concept is based on preventing unauthorized access to data while also ensuring that it is accessible to those authorized to use it?

Options:

A.

Integrity

B.

Availability

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Nonrepudiation

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 63

Which security concept would business continuity and disaster recovery fall under?

Options:

A.

Confidentiality

B.

Availability

C.

Fault tolerance

D.

Integrity

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18

CCSP