Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated CCSP Exam Questions and Answers by kathleen

Page: 17 / 18

ISC CCSP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cloud Security Professional
Exam Code: CCSP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: Cloud Security
Questions: 512 Q&A's Shared By: kathleen
Question 68

What is an often overlooked concept that is essential to protecting the confidentiality of data?

Options:

A.

Strong password

B.

Training

C.

Security controls

D.

Policies

Discussion
Question 69

Which aspect of cloud computing makes data classification even more vital than in a traditional data center?

Options:

A.

Interoperability

B.

Virtualization

C.

Multitenancy

D.

Portability

Discussion
Question 70

At which stage of the BCDR plan creation phase should security be included in discussions?

Options:

A.

Define scope

B.

Analyze

C.

Assess risk

D.

Gather requirements

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 71

What provides the information to an application to make decisions about the authorization level appropriate when granting access?

Options:

A.

User

B.

Relying party

C.

Federation

D.

Identity Provider

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18

CCSP