Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by vanessa

Page: 7 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: vanessa
Question 28

During the last year, an organization had an opening inventory of $300,000, purchases of $980,000, sales of $1,850,000, and a gross margin of 40 percent. What is the closing inventory if the periodic inventory system is used?

Options:

A.

$170,000

B.

$280,000

C.

$300,000

D.

$540,000

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 29

Which of the following statements about COBIT is not true?

Options:

A.

COBIT helps management understand and manage the risks associated with information technology (IT) processes.

B.

Management needs to determine the cost-benefit ratio of adopting COBIT control objectives.

C.

COBIT control objectives are specific to various IT platforms and help determine minimum controls.

D.

COBIT provides management with the capability to conduct self-assessments against industry best practices.

Discussion
Question 30

A supervisor receives a complaint from an employee who is frustrated about having to learn a new software

program. The supervisor responds that the new software will enable the employee to work more efficiently and with greater accuracy. This response is an example of:

Options:

A.

Empathetic listening.

B.

Reframing.

C.

Reflective listening.

D.

Dialogue.

Discussion
Question 31

An organization facing rapid growth decides to employ a third party service provider to manage its customer relationship management function. Which of the following is true regarding the supporting application software used by that provider compared to an in-house developed system?

1) Updating documentation is always a priority.

2) System availability is usually more reliable.

3) Data security risks are lower.

4) Overall system costs are lower.

Options:

A.

1 and 2 only

B.

1 and 3 only

C.

2 and 4 only

D.

3 and 4 only

Discussion