Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 9 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 36

Which of the following is a characteristic of an emerging industry?

Options:

A.

Established strategy of players.

B.

Low number of new firms.

C.

High unit costs.

D.

Technical expertise.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 37

A company's financial balance sheet is presented below:

The company has net working capital of:

Options:

A.

$160

B.

$210

C.

$350

D.

$490

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following is an example of a key systems development control typically found in the in-house development of an application system?

Options:

A.

Logical access controls monitor application usage and generate audit trails.

B.

The development process is designed to prevent, detect and correct errors that may occur

C.

A record is maintained to track the process of data from input, to output, to storage

D.

Business users' requirements are documented, and their achievement is monitored

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following application controls checks the integrity of data entered into a business application?

Options:

A.

Input controls.

B.

Output controls

C.

Processing controls

D.

Integrity controls

Discussion
Page: 9 / 18
Title