Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by orlaith

Page: 10 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: orlaith
Question 40

Which of the following characteristics is most important specifically for a global manager to possess in order to be successful?

Options:

A.

Knowledge of different languages.

B.

Understanding of uncertainty avoidance differences

C.

Emotional intelligence

D.

Cultural intelligence

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 41

An organization had a gross profit margin of 40 percent in year one and in year two. The net profit margin was 18 percent in year one and 13 percent in year two.

Which of the following could be the reason for the decline in the net profit margin for year two?

Options:

A.

Cost of sales increased relative to sales.

B.

Total sales increased relative to expenses.

C.

The organization had a higher dividend payout rate in year two.

D.

The government increased the corporate tax rate.

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following statements is true regarding user-developed applications (UDAs)?

Options:

A.

UDAs are less flexible and more difficult to configure than traditional IT applications.

B.

Updating UDAs may lead to various errors resulting from changes or corrections.

C.

UDAs typically are subjected to application development and change management controls.

D.

Using UDAs typically enhances the organization's ability to comply with regulatory factors.

Discussion
Question 43

An organization's network administrator received an email that appeared to come from the organization's external IT service provider requesting his credentials to perform an update of a server operating system If the IT service provider did not send the email, which of the following best describes the likely purpose of the email?

Options:

A.

An attempt at phishing.

B.

An attempt at penetration testing

C.

An attempt to patch the server

D.

An attempt to launch malware

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18
Title