Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by frida

Page: 6 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: frida
Question 24

Which of the following would provide the most relevant assurance that the application under development will provide maximum value to the organization?

Options:

A.

Use of a formal systems development lifecycle.

B.

End-user involvement.

C.

Adequate software documentation.

D.

Formalized non-regression testing phase.

Discussion
Question 25

All of the following are possible explanations for a significant unfavorable material efficiency variance except:

Options:

A.

Cutbacks in preventive maintenance.

B.

An inadequately trained and supervised labor force.

C.

A large number of rush orders.

D.

Production of more units than planned for in the master budget.

Discussion
Question 26

According to the International Professional Practices Framework, which of the following statements is true regarding a corporate social responsibility (CSR) program?

1) Every employee generally has a responsibility for ensuring the success of CSR objectives.

2) The board has overall responsibility for the effectiveness of internal control processes associated with CSR.

3) Public reporting on the CSR governance process is expected.

4) Organizations generally have flexibility regarding what is included in a CSR program.

Options:

A.

1, 2, and 3 only

B.

1, 2, and 4 only

C.

1, 3, and 4 only

D.

2, 3, and 4 only

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 27

Which of the following methods, if used in conjunction with electronic data interchange (EDI), will improve the organization's cash management program, reduce transaction data input time and errors, and allow the organization to negotiate discounts with EDI vendors based on prompt payment?

Options:

A.

Electronic funds transfer.

B.

Knowledge-based systems.

C.

Biometrics.

D.

Standardized graphical user interface.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 18
Title