Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by elisa

Page: 13 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: elisa
Question 52

Which of the following are the most common characteristics of big data?

Options:

A.

Visibility, validity, vulnerability

B.

Velocity, variety volume.

C.

Complexity completeness constancy

D.

Continuity, control convenience

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 53

Senior management is trying to decide whether to use the direct write-off or allowance method for recording bad debt on accounts receivables.

Which of the following would be the best argument for using the direct write-off method?

Options:

A.

It is useful when losses are considered insignificant.

B.

It provides a better alignment with revenue.

C.

It is the preferred method according to The IIA.

D.

It states receivables at net realizable value on the balance sheet.

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following statements is true regarding partnership liquidation?

Options:

A.

Operations can continue after the liquidation if all partners agree

B.

Partnership liquidation ends both the legal and economic life of an entity

C.

Partnership liquidation occurs when there is capital deficiency Stable

D.

When a partnership is liquidated, each partner pays creditors from cash received

Discussion
Question 55

A bond that matures after one year has a face value of $250,000 and a coupon of $30,000. If the market price of the bond is $265,000, which of the following would be the market interest rate?

Options:

A.

Less than 12 percent.

B.

12 percent.

C.

Between 12.01 percent and 12.50 percent.

D.

More than 12.50 percent.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99