Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by safwan

Page: 15 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: safwan
Question 60

An internal auditor is using data analytics to locus on high-risk areas during an engagement. The auditor has obtained data and is working to eliminate redundancies in the data. Which of me following statements is true regarding this scenario?

Options:

A.

The auditor is normalizing data in preparation for analyzing it

B.

The auditor is analyzing the data in preparation for communicating the results

C.

The auditor is cleaning the data in preparation for determining which processes may tie involved

D.

The auditor is reviewing the data prior to defining the question

Discussion
Question 61

When using data analytics during a review of the procurement process what is the first step in the analysis process?

Options:

A.

Identity data anomalies and outliers

B.

Define questions to be answered

C.

identify data sources available

D.

Determine the scope of the data extract

Discussion
Question 62

Which of me following statements is most accurate concerning me management and audit of a web server?

Options:

A.

The file transfer protocol (FTP) should always be enabled

B.

The simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) should be operating under me most privileged accounts

C.

The number of ports and protocols allowed to access the web server should be maximized

D.

Secure protocols for confidential pages should be used instead of clear-text protocol such as HTTP or FTP

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 63

An internal auditor is assessing the risks related to an organization's mobile device pokey She notes that the organization allows third parties (vendors and visitors) to use outside smart devices to access its proprietary networks and systems Which of the following types of smart device risks should the internal auditor be most concerned about?

Options:

A.

Compliance

B.

Privacy

C.

Strategic

D.

Physical security.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18
Title