Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 5 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 20

The audit committee of a global corporation has mandated a change in the organization's business ethics policy. Which of the following approaches describes the best way to accomplish the policy's diffusion worldwide?

Options:

A.

Deploy the policy in the corporate headquarters' language, so everyone gets an unfiltered version simultaneously.

B.

Introduce the policy region by region, using any lessons learned to change the subsequent version of the policy for the next area.

C.

Consult with legal and operational management in each affected country to ensure the final version can be implemented globally, following audit committee approval.

D.

Send the board-approved version of the policy to each country's senior leadership and empower them to tailor the policy to the local language and culture.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 21

The first stage in the development of a crisis management program is to:

Options:

A.

Formulate contingency plans.

B.

Conduct a risk analysis.

C.

Create a crisis management team.

D.

Practice the response to a crisis.

Discussion
Question 22

According to the Standards, the internal audit activity must evaluate risk exposures relating to which of the following when examining an organization's risk management process?

1) Organizational governance.

2) Organizational operations.

3) Organizational information systems.

4) Organizational structure.

Options:

A.

1 and 3 only

B.

2 and 4 only

C.

1, 2, and 3 only

D.

1, 2, and 4 only

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following statements best describes the frameworks set forth by the International Standards Organization?

Options:

A.

Globally accepted standards for industries and processes.

B.

Bridging the gaps among control requirements, technical issues, and business risks.

C.

Practical guidance and benchmarks for all organizations that use information systems.

D.

Frameworks and guidance on enterprise risk management, internal control, and fraud deterrence.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99