Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by hasan

Page: 14 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: hasan
Question 56

Which of the following is an example of a physical control designed to prevent security breaches?

Options:

A.

Preventing database administrators from initiating program changes.

B.

Blocking technicians from getting into the network room.

C.

Restricting system programmers' access to database facilities.

D.

Using encryption for data transmitted over the public internet.

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following best demonstrates an organization's ability to recover from a disaster?

Options:

A.

Hot site

B.

Cold site

C.

Redundant data center

D.

Regular testing of the disaster plan

Discussion
Question 58

An organization requires an average of 58 days to convert raw materials into finished products to sell. An average of 42 additional days is required to collect receivables. If the organization takes an average of 10 days to pay for the raw materials, how long is its total cash conversion cycle?

Options:

A.

26 days.

B.

90 days.

C.

100 days.

D.

110 days.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 59

According to IIA guidance, which of the following statements is true with regard to workstation computers that access company information stored on the network?

Options:

A.

individual workstation computer controls are not as important as companywide server controls.

B.

Particular attention should be paid to housing workstations away from environmental hazards.

C.

Cybersecurity issues can be controlled at an enterprise level making workstation level controls

redundant

D.

With security risks near an all-time high workstations should not be connected to the company network

Discussion
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99