Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by lloyd

Page: 2 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: lloyd
Question 8

Which of the following local area network physical layouts is subject to the greatest risk of failure if one device fails?

Options:

A.

Star network.

B.

Bus network.

C.

Token ring network.

D.

Mesh network.

Discussion
Question 9

A key advantage of developing a computer application by using the prototyping approach is that it:

Options:

A.

Does not require testing for user acceptance.

B.

Allows applications to be portable across multiple system platforms.

C.

Is less expensive since it is self-documenting.

D.

Better involves users in the design process.

Discussion
Question 10

Which stage of group development is characterized by a decrease in conflict and hostility among group members and an increase in cohesiveness?

Options:

A.

Forming stage.

B.

Norming stage.

C.

Performing stage.

D.

Storming stage.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 11

At what point during the systems development process should an internal auditor verify that the new application's connectivity to the organization's other systems has been established correctly?

Options:

A.

Prior to testing the new application.

B.

During testing of the new application.

C.

During implementation of the new application.

D.

During maintenance of the new application.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99