Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 16 / 18

IIA IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CIA Exam Part Three: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 488 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 64

Which of the following controls would be the most effective in preventing the disclosure of an organization’s confidential electronic information?

Options:

A.

Non-disclosure agreements between the firm and its employees

B.

Logs of user activity within the information system

C.

Two-factor authentication for access into the information system

D.

Limited access to information based on employee duties

Discussion
Question 65

Much of the following authentication device credentials is the most difficult to revoke when an employee's access rights need to be removed?

Options:

A.

A traditional key lock

B.

A biometric device.

C.

A card-key system

D.

A proximity device

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following application controls, implemented by management, monitors data being processed to ensure the data remains consistent and accurate?

Options:

A.

Management trail controls.

B.

Output controls.

C.

Integrity controls.

D.

Input controls.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 67

The critical path for any project is the path that exhibits which of the following characteristics?

Options:

A.

Has the longest duration in time.

B.

Costs the most money.

C.

Requires the largest amount of labor

D.

Is deemed most important to the project.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part3-3P PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99