Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by bear

Page: 4 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: bear
Question 16

RTO=0 and RPO=0 in the disaster recovery center of the same city.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 17

In the HUAWEI OceanStor storage system, which of the following descriptions about SmartThin LUN is correct?

Options:

A.

When creating a thin LUN, it cannot be allocated a larger capacity than the available free space in the storage pool

B.

Thin LUN cannot be converted into Thick LUN

C.

When creating a thin LUN, the initial allocated capacity can be used without specifying

D.

The types of LUNs on a storage pool must be the same, either all are Thin LUNs or all are Thick LUNs

Discussion
Question 18

Description 1: The LUN is composed of multiple Extents in the storage pool.

Description 2: The LUN can contain one or more types of Extent.

Options:

A.

Description 1 is correct, description 2 is correct

B.

Description 1 is correct, description 2 is incorrect

C.

Description 1 is wrong, description 2 is correct

D.

Description 1 error, description 2 error

Discussion
Question 19

iSCSI encapsulates the SCSI command and data description block into the iSCSI protocol.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 4 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF