Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 13 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 52

What versions of the NFS protocol are there? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

NFS V1

B.

NFS V2

C.

NFS V3

D.

NFS V4

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following statements correctly describe the improvements of SAS technology compared to SCSI? Select All that Apply.

Options:

A.

Lower cost than SCSI

B.

Full duplex transmission of data.

C.

Half duplex transmission of data

D.

Higher throughput.

Discussion
Question 54

What is required to add additional controllers to an existing HUAWEI OceanStor system?

Options:

A.

SAS cabling

B.

56 Gb Infiniband module

C.

Smart I/O card

D.

FC or iSCSI Host Bus Adapter

Discussion
Question 55

All components of storage devices use the redundancy design to ensure system reliability. Redundant modules include controller modules, management modules, BBU modules, interface modules, power modules, and fan modules

Options:

A.

False

B.

True

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 13 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-611_V4.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-611_V4.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99