Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-611_V4.5 Exam Questions and Answers by benny

Page: 9 / 19

Huawei H13-611_V4.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Storage V4.5
Exam Code: H13-611_V4.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA Storage
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: benny
Question 36

Which of the following dimensions are often used to express the data used in Big Data scenarios? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Variety

B.

Volume

C.

Velocity

D.

Verticality

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 37

Most of the data generated by the Internet industry is structured data, which accounts for about 80% of the total data.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 38

A customer needs zoning configured in a Fibre Channel switch. The customer frequently changes the patch points in the infrastructure. What zoning method is preferred then?

Options:

A.

Port zoning because it is more flexible when it comes to changing patch points.

B.

Soft zoning because it is more flexible when it comes to changing patch points

C.

Port zoning and Soft zoning should always be used together.

D.

Zoning is not required in a FC SAN.

Discussion
Question 39

The HyperSnap functionality can be used to improve or optimize a company's backup strategy.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 9 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-611_V4.5
PDF